For the development and production of instrument, deployment, and pointing mechanisms and mechanisms components, HTS GmbH can look back on more than 20 years of successful space projects, such as:
- Design of main structure and mass dummy for GRACE,
- Development and detailed design of the ROSETTA Antenna Pointing Mechanism (APM) for the High Gain Antenna Major Assembly (HGAMA),
- Mechanical design for the Vacuum Gas System (VGS) of the Material Science Laboratory (MSL) at ISS
- Development, production and test of all three Instrument Mechanisms for the German EnMAP mission (Environmental Mapping and Analysis Program),
- Development and support to assembly and testing of the Core Sample Handling System for the ExoMars 2020 Rover.
For all space projects, lean project management and development processes as well as an all encompasing quality assurance and cleanliness controll are of major importance. Specifically defined and validated processess according to ESA ECSS and industrial standards are therfore applied to all our projects.